jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ebooks

So I have been struggling with what to read, I settled on 3 books.

1. The age of miracles not sure why I got this book, It just seemed to look like a good read to me, and Barnes and Noble said it was a notable fiction of 2012 or 2011 or maybe just notable.

2. Heart-Shaped Box  This one is by a cat named Joe Hill, which is a suprizing nondescript name, well it is a horror book I think.  Nothing notable about that, but it turns out that Joe Hill's dad is Steven King.  It takes a giant serving of I am not sure what, to attempt to do what your dad does, when your dad is argueable the most successful person at somethign.  Anyway the lady at the book store said it was good, and when i looked on my nook it was cheap so i got it.

3.  The world according to Garp THis is the one i wanted, it is another book, I have meant to read for a long time, but I never got around to it.  This book is not available as an ebook. which is very frustrating.

but anyway, my search for what book to read has been solved for a little while.  with that I'll move on to something else.


No comments: