jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

advice for adam, thnigs that crack me up, and my evil thought of the day.

One - Adam's Advice

Since Adam is a young buck and not married, here is a little tip to make your future life easier. If you want to spend all saturday and sunday watching football, you had better watch something with the wife, it makes it less painful if you enjoy the program, so I watch Desperate housewives, unless the Steelers are playing a Sunday night game.


Two - things that crack me up.



Three - my evil thought of the day

I was walking behind our secrectary whom I loath, and I thought, how come no one has ever hit her in the back of the head with a shovel.

4 comments:

Abby said...

comment box working here. Now I guess I should go read the entry.

KJ said...

PMSFL at that old spice ad!!!!!! Love it!!! =))

Abby said...

Okay, I guess that explains the watching of Desperate Housewives. I don't watch much TV, so maybe this explains why my husband does the dinner dishes. Yep, probably.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever wonder what the secretary thinks while she is walking behind you? OMG LOL thank god I know you are sane enough not to actually do it.

Happy New Years Jerry