jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rhodes Scholars

The other day some kid that plays football for Florida state, his last name is Rolle, became a Rhodes scholar. He is athletic and smart. not regular athletic, he is or would be a projected first round draft pick in the nfl. and not regular smart, freaky smart.

I was reading the yesterday about some the winners of the Marshall scholarships.

These are some smart folks, but I don't like them. I know this is unfair, but every time i hear of the Rhodes scholars anymore I think of Randal when he won the apprentice and the Donald let his first decision be whether or not he should hire the runner up as well, some girl or woman if you prefer, named Rebecca. He responded with (I took this response from Wiki) "I firmly believe this is 'The Apprentice,'" and that "there is one, and only one 'Apprentice' and if you're going to hire someone tonight, it should be one." He added that the show was called "The Apprentice" and not "The Apprenti"

Now every time i hear some one won either of these awards, that is one smart cat there. I think, that person is probably an ass that the US would be better off is we shipped them to the UK and left them there.

Can we do that?

combine apprentiance with survivor. And vote really smart asses off the island. The island being North America. Well, I would let them go to Barrow and maybe Moosejaw if they wanted.

2 comments:

Abby said...

What?

Oh, never mind. Yeah, it's too bad that being really smart often makes one really uppity.

brandy101 said...

Dont forget: Bill Clinton was a Rhodes scholar. I think that says it all.