jerry's search

Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

Good China and another difference between men and women

Why is it that women for the most part anyway treat guests better than their family. By this I mean, lets get out the good china so and so is coming over. Where as men are usually like lets put away the good china so and so is coming over.

It could be that women like to impress the other women by flaunting that they have the good china, and men on the other hand. Well they know their friends and while they may like their friends a great deal, they would trust them with the good china.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I don't own good china. Or even bad china. We got some when we got married because it was the customary thing to do. It stayed in the boxes until we sold it a few years later. Clearly, an act of rebellion and non-conformity.

Maybe that's why I'm reluctant to invite guests over.

brandy101 said...

I am with Abby - no good china or silver in our house.

Although we did inherit some antique crystal champagne glasses...

Adam said...

Dub, to answer your question, yes. I do juggle. It's been a while since I've been able to juggle, but I learned in college. I can do balls, rings and I'm working on clubs. I can also contact juggle (look it up on youtube. It's easier to show you than it is to explain it).