jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Remember when?

This isn't a memories kinda post rather a I have solved one of lives mysteries kinda post.

A few weeks ago I was following the office vampire. She is really a secretary/office manager, but that old bitter hag could suck the life out of a giant redwood. I had the question pop into my head, why hasn't anyone whacked her in the back of the head with a shovel.

Well, last night as I was more frustrated with her than usual, i reached for the nearest shovel. By time I had returned from teh home depot with my newly acquired shovel, the urge had completely passed.

So i returned the shovel because I gots to thinking, maybe no one has hit her with one becuase they're not handy.

Alright the trip to home depot may be made up, but I did think to myself, good thing there isn't a shovel here!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Maybe you should've been a fireman?