jerry's search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my thinking

So I read Brandy's comment that she had a couple guys tell her they had a crush on her like high school or something like that. and she said what am i supposed to do with that information. Well, nothing, but I suppose it is good for the ego. I've never had that happen some 20 years later, realizing that on the other had is bad for the ego.

Anyway, this got me to thinking, what to people who i will describe as prolific daters do? I can count on one hand all the ex-girlfriends I've got running around with extra fingers. I had one of the contact me earlier this year. That was odd, but I said, I am married and expecting a baby, and I don't think we should talk or something like that. Anyway, what if you had 20 30 40 ex lovers/love interst?

I could see how the internet would become a pain in the ass.

So once again, I realize I was a high school loser, never made it with a lady
till the boys told me somethin' I missed then my next door neighbor with a daughter had a favor so I gave her just a little kiss like this!

I might have stolen that last part from a song, but who cares.

I am thankful that I don't have many exgf running around.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I know what you mean about ex's. Luckily, I don't have many either. I used to be able to count them on one hand....

Never had much luck with the ladies, but it's gotten to the point where i don't care.

Abby said...

I've been married so long that if an ex contacted me, it just wouldn't matter so much. Besides, I'm not in the 20/30/40 ex lovers tier.