jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, July 6, 2009

billy mays' non successor

I am not sure when the slap chop commercial was first released but I saw it a day or 2 after Billy Mays passed away. The sham-wow guy who has been telling me for 3 years we can't do this all day has a new product to pedal.







This guy is no Billy Mays as Billy actually tempted me to buy the product, but this guy is funny.



While he is trying to promote the product he says “Linguine, fettucine, martini, bikini!" What is that supposed to mean? Do i need to dice up swimwear and mix a drink? Do I want to do that at the same time.

At some point he claims to have the cure for a boring life by making tuna less boring. Is tuna a sign of a boring life? Or is it more of a sign of a boring life that you want to make your life less borning by adding steps to a tuna sandwhich. I mean if my life wasn't boring I presume I wouldn't have time to slap chop me a helping of tuna.

I wont even discuss the nuts part, I know he is trying to be funny, but if your trying to sell me something don't make me think that is just wrong.

No comments: