jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 9, 2009

personal stuff

So a couple weeks ago, I climbed on my bathroom scale, and in what I am sure is commentary on my condition, the acesnt took my breathe away. Or perhaps it was becuase it said 194.5 which is near of may infact be an all time high. I got to thinking, WTF!! I might have vocalized this thought, but the aforemention breathless state I found myself in prevented it.

Anyway, as it turns out as sore as your lower back get the all day baby lift is not a good work out. Or perhaps it isn't a good workout becuase you can have a baby in one arm and a turkey leg in the other arms hand. Well, if i was eating turkey legs that might have been okay, but you can also have a spoon full of fruit loops and other cereals that have more sugar than anything.

Anyway, since then I've been trying to follow the weight watchers plan, which is for me 24 points a day, while I don't pay them, and don't get the support of the meetings, this morning I climbed up on the scale and it said 185.5. Hoopla, now, If i can just get back to adding some exercise to the attempted diet this would be great!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Breast feeding works wonders for shedding the "maternity stores". Probably not an option, but you could try.

Congratulations on shedding 10! (close enough).