jerry's search

Custom Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

brilliant idea

The past week, I've been venturing further into suburbia than i usually go to deliver the spawn to daycare. twice I have seen a _____ of i am guessing stay at home moms darting across the street.

I left a blank there because I don't know what to call them.
Lions have prides
Dolphins have pods
Cattle have herds
Wolves have packs
Crows have Murder
Ravens have Unkindness (I am not making that up, although I didn't know it)

What are a group of stay at home mom called when they from up into a group and go out to exercise? I am going to settle on bevy. Which is also what a group of quail is called. Side note of grammatical questions ( In that previous fragmented sentence, should it be quail are called or quail is called?) Anyway, there was a bevy of women in pelaton fashion running in the most aerodynamical arrangement. These women looked mean and like they could take me. Although a lot of women who exercise regularly look like they could take me, but never mind that. I gots to thinking, MMA is exploding onto the nation and worldwide stage. Think there is any interest in a SAHM-MMA battle royal type event?

1 comment:

Abby said...

A group of quail IS called a bevy. Many quail ARE forming a bevy.

SAHM-MMA! What a concept!