jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

More parenting

My baby went to daycare and this is pretty much how it went, she cried, it was sad, I didn't want to leave her, so out at the car I thought, you know I am going to go check on her one more time. So i go check on her and she has stopped crying and is happy smiling and stuff.

Day 2, same thing, I drop by to check on her and i swear as soon as she saw me she starts crying. So I hold her and stuff then I have to go to where supplies are kept and so i go and then I come back and she has stopped crying again.

I swear, she looked at the other babies and said something like, oh there is my dad, i better whip up some tears so he'll think i hate it here. Yes, I am sure that is what she did.

1 comment:

jacq said...

hahah.. kids.

hey, jerry, this is jacq from blogdrive. not sure if u remember me. philippians, remember? lol

this link is my other blog.