jerry's search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grape Nuts and Other Stuff

I went to Costco today, and we got some of the things for the house that you can buy in a big ass package and it works out well for you, like trash bags and paper towels and stuff like that.

Anyway, I got some Grape Nuts, I get home and amd looking for a midafternoon snack and think, I have myself a bowl of the grapeless, nutless grape nuts. It turns out, that as I had forgotten, grape nuts sucks ass. They are not good, they are infact, bad, they're not completely disgusting but they're not good, but alas woe is me, I have a big ass box of them now.

The second thing I noticed was that they sold NyQuill by the case. I got to thinking WTF, who needs that much NyQuill? I mean seriously, unless your giving it to your kids at nap time, or taking it your self daily for a nap, who could possibly need a case of it?

No comments: