jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I don't understand!

Last night, despite my having aged beyond the target demographic, I was watching MTV’s “The Real World.” On the show, well not on the show as this was not pay per view, but it was openly discussed, 2 of the women house mates slept with one of the guys (at the same time, I add this clarification because apparently he has slept with one of the other women in the house too).

This morning on the way into work, the radio dj's were talking about the same topic and how it is every man fantasy.

I thought to myself, what kind of people are you? I mean I suppose if i were single and like 18 it might be, but that was before I had any experience with women. Once I got older and actually tricked girls into dating me, I learned this very important life lesson. Women are complicated. Complicated in ways that I do not understand, which is why shows like the real housewives are entertaining. I know they're trashy and I don't watch them by myself, but it the wife has them on I will watch and think "WTF" a lot. The real househusbands of Cleveland would be a boring show. This stems from the inherent complications that women have because it is their nature to be complicated.

But more specifically sexually women are complicated. Women are not like men, who are easy to figure out. Just pleasing one women if like trying to solve a Rubik's cube while being chased down an ally by a pit bull. Which might not be an exact analogy but you get understandwhile solving the puzzle cube would be a nice feather in your cap, getting away from the man eating canine takes first priority. The last thing this situation needs is running from the pit bull while having a Rubik's cube in both hands.

Maybe it is just me but I don't get it.

1 comment:

Becca said...

i won't let myself watch real world anymore, they are too young, and make me feel too old. they piss me off actually, with all the bad immature decisions they make.

i clicked on one of your ads too. :)