jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

blogging

I like blogging, I've met some good internet buddies doing this, nevermind they're much better at spelling then i and are able to write about stuff that doesn't pertain to bathroom trips, but then they do read my tales of trip to the toto.

I just haven't had much to say or desire to comment on it. The news just makes me sad lately, Tiger Woods, Iran, Health Care and most importantly the Steelers losing so many in a row.

I will try to blog more regular like in the new year. Heck I might even be moved to squeeze an entry or 2 into old 2009. Who knows.

4 comments:

Beej said...

You ARE kind of shirking your duties. Just sayin'.

Abby said...

Oh WHEW! This started out like one of those "I'm leaving" entries. Glad it's the other way around.

Abby said...

And... Beej is one to talk. Just sayin'

Beej said...

Abby needs to hush up.