jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

where should you live?

On line you can find all kinds of sites that will ask you few questions and then tell you where you should live, the site at http://www.findyourspot.com/ they took me through 8 pages of questions to come up with the following list.

  • Albuquerque
  • Portland
  • Hartford
  • Fayetteville
  • Little Rock
  • Charleston, WV

Why do these people think I should live in Arkansas, who leaves dever for Arkansas, not that I dislike Arkansas, but I like Denver.

Anyway, the point of this post is this, no where on any of these lists do they ask about when do you want your prime time tv to begin. I seriously have no idea how people the other time zones do it. Mountain is where it is at for me.

I was reminded of this last night, after I ate a 10,000 calarie dinner, at around 7:15 in california, where i was, the biggest loser didn't start till eight, so while i ate, and waited for eight i could eat guilt free. If this happened in denver, I would have been mid-chimiganga when I would have had the primetime inspired thought, "perhaps, i don't need the second taco."

Eastern time is the one that makes the least sense to me. I go to bed when primetime is just getting started, do people stay up that late out there?

2 comments:

Beej said...

How am I supposed to figure out where I'm supposed to live if you add a link? Hmm?

Abby said...

I think you should just stay in Denver. I'm sure there are better chimichangas there anyway.

We used to live in NY. Your primetime question, in my opinion, is a very important one not to be overlooked!