jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 31, 2009

the end is near.

The end is near, well the end of 2009 and the first decade of this century, unless you're one of those people that counts 2010 as part of the first decade, and 2000, which makes 11 year decades, but nevermind that.

I was in wal-mart this morning, buy disposable diapers, driving a suv, and just releasing bags of co2 into the air becuase it seemed like the thing to do, i mean it was 7 out, I could go from some warming, but nevermind that.

I was in the wal-mart and i discovered what is wrong with the world.

Here it is, walmart sells froasted sugar cookies in colors other than pink.
WTF is that everyone knows that they're pink, but no the folks at walmart don't know they're pink they had yellow and blue.  I mean who wants to eat yellow froasting, afterall frosting how you put snow on gingerbread houses, and everyone know don't eat yellow snow, ergo you don't eat yellow frosted sugar cookies.
AS for the the blue, well that is just wrong (kinda like my spelling).  It is wrong in the same sense as my spelling, usually the thoughts are successfully convied despite my alpha character selection challenges, but it is still wrong.  I could eat a blue sugar cookie and i would probably enjoy it, but it is still blue and therefore just plain wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a good screen cover for my iphone 3gs. i've had anti glare covers for my iphone 2g but i took it off because i didn't like the texture.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.god-mode.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2246&p=34996#p34996]unlock iphone[/url]

Abby said...

So now I'm wondering... what is "right" about pink frosting?

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Don't you know it. The end is always near. No, that shouldn't make you nervous, that should make you very excited. Meet me Upstairs in the Great Beyond for a celebration of our resurrection where we'll have a kick-ass party till well after sundown. God bless.