jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas is here

I wont get on again before Christmas, as it is tomorrow I don’t think I am to much of a slacker.

However in the  mean time, I hope all my blogging buddies, anyone else who stumbles upon this site, and just everyone in general, have a spectacular Christmas.

Also take some time to remember the reason for the season.

Scoring lots of loot.

Count downs till family leaves (never mind, I am the offending family this year.)

and the birth of Jesus.

Speaking of loot and Jesus, do you think he got a gift receipt with the Frankincense.

3 comments:

KJ said...

Merry Christmas Jerry! Wishing you and your family a lovely day.

From Down Under. ;o)

xox

Abby said...

Merry Christmas Jerry!

Actually, I don't think Frankensince is returnable. Mur yes, Frankensince no.

Beej said...

Hope you had a good holiday Jerr!