jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Darkside

I am being tempted by the Dark side.

________________________________________________________________

Completely unrelated but I heard some people on the radio protesting the location of the proposed Mosque near ground zero.  I really have no opinion of this, and that is not why I write.  They also talked about the suicide bombers from 9/11 thinking they would go to paradise with 72 virgins.

Which got me to thinking this is a horrible reward for the following reasons.
  • 1 women is more than I can handle, 2 would be insane, 72, well that is no kind of paradise.
  • Really, 72 women in paradaise, who don't know what they're doing with me.  I barely manage to stumble around my life without it being complicated by my having to teach what i don't know.
  • I think in this set up the guy is the leader of the operation, that is pure lunecy. This isn't a reward, this is like herding cats, or better yet jelly fish.
If i am going to die for a cause the reward shouldn't create more drama and work than the sacrifice.

but then they're not trying to recruit me.

No comments: