jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Movies

I found myself home alone this past week so I took the liberty of doing some catching up on movies.
Here is my reviews of the movies I saw this week.

The Last Airbender I think this was at least entertaining, I mean you know going into it that it isn't going to be a really deep, well acted movie, but you can enjoy it becuase it is a piece of escaping where the good guys win.  Everone needs to escape every once in a while.
So I give this movie 3 out of 5 stars.  That is It was okay, but I wouldn't recommend or avoid it.

Twilight - As i suspected this was just crap.  A big heaping serving of crap topped with more crap.  I think Stephanie owes me 2 hours.  I give it one garlic clove.

Night at the Museum II -  I liked this it was fun.

The girl with a dragon tattoo - despite it's name this is a good movie but it is in swedish.  Which means you can't watch while doing anything else.

You should watch more movies, or go for a Walk with your dog,  tommorrow the Dog and I are headed for the lake.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I've got "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" in my Netflix queue. It say's "very long wait" (I just ran over the check after reading your post). I've been on a bit of a foreign movie kick lately, probably from when I watched "Twilight". Good movies are good for the soul.

Abby said...

Foreign movies as opposed to boring Hollywood...