jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, July 12, 2010

List of People I think should be hit by a bus

Over on the magic website, I made a brief list of people I think should get hit by a bus.  I thought, you know, perhaps this list needs, both further explanation and expansion.

Some people on the list I just want to be hit by a bus, maybe even a Buick Skylark.  I don't really think they're evil, or anything I just think my life would be somewhat more enjoyable without they're being on my television or radio.  Others I think should be hit by a double decker bus, then have the bus driver, back up to see if he hit anything and hit them for a second time.

  • Dan Gilbert (he owner of the cavaliers)  This guy is a recent and likely fleeting entrant to my list.  He said Labron James was a coward and a traitor for leaving the Cavaliers.  Dude left Cleveland for Miami.  Cleveland seriously have you been there?  Miami seriously have you been there, dude is Rich, young and single, why wouldn't he go to Miami. 
  • LaBron James - Also recent addition to the list.  Don't hold a hour long interview to announce to the world where your moving.
  • Justin Bieber. Here is a link and I am certain in 6 months I'll re examine my very thoughtful list and think, who the hell is Justin Bieber, and then in 10 years after getting got in a Portland, Maine Mall parking lot with a male prostitute he will come out of the closet, but nevermind that for about 10 years, at which point I'll get to tell you I told you so.  Only it is likely you won't remember him, so my impresssive prophecy will be much less phrophetic.
  • Glenn Beck, this guy drive me freakin nuts, more so than Rush but less so than Michael Savage or Mark Levin(e?).  I really wouldn't mind this being a multicar pile up.
  • Mel Gibson - What  a dumb ass. I just heard part of the phone call he make where he was basically attacking his much younger girlfriend.  Here is a tip Mel, if you knock up a much younger gold digger, don't say shit on the phone, she is taping it, but Mel isn't on the list for being stupid, it is for what he said.  Here is a better tip, if your a hateful miseral excuse for a person perhaps having kids isn't a good idea.
  • Sarah Palin.  She is single handely going to ensure a second Obama term.  That is an impressive thing to accomplish considering how much Obama has accomplished.
I Can;'t think of anyone else right now, but I'll up date later.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm afraid to publish a list of hit-by-a-bussers. Karma y'know...