jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stupid ads

So there are a bunch of ads on my website taht say things like 1 tip to lose weight, 18 days to a flatter stomach.  This is the trick to losing more weight in 1 hour than that Ruby chick has in 3 seasons.

Side bar I like that ruby show, she is fun.

Anyway, so i clicked on all 5 of the ads on my blog right now.  They took you to different websites, but all where basically the same page.  They had the same pictures.  Some were even just copies.

If the Acai berry is so good at weight loss, I don't think i want any.  I mean the coca plant is a tropical fruit and you can make cocaine out of it, and cocaine will make you lose weight.  Following that line of reasoning, the Acai berry is addictive and bad for you.

Need different ads, but since the google ad softwear that promtes things like that, will not read my blog for context, it will just link based on key words, I am guessing it is likely I will get more of them.

3 comments:

Adam said...

ha! I hate those dang ads. The big thing you have to do to lose weight is OBEY lol

Abby said...

Yes, right now, I see 5 ads for weightloss, the first being an acai berry ad.

I hardly ever notice the ads on people's blogs, and I suspect that is a common thing. I wouldn't have looked if you didn't mention them.

brandy101 said...

I saw an ad for Elizabeth Arden. Something you ain't telling us about your cosmetics fetish, Jerry?