jerry's search

Custom Search

Monday, July 12, 2010

Weight, weight don't tell me!

Since I got fatter, or less thin would be the approriate way to look at it.  I have bounced between 175 (rarely) to around 195 (also rarely)  mostly I am between 180 and 185.  On 6/28 I weighted myself, after not having done so in a while which was less than accidental.

In february (or so)I was at 180.  Since then I shot up to 192.  I've been walking and trying to eat better, and have dropped back to 186 as of this morning.   I've been talking to an old high school buddy, actually an old grade school buddy.  who has been losing a few lbs.  Like 20 of them.  Although,  he was at 230 or so and is now at 215 or so.  Which is more than I weight, but dude is 6'2" which I am not. not even in platform shoes standing on my tip toes, but nevermind that.

I was watching some tv show this weekend, maybe biggest loser reruns or celebraty fit club, or dance your ass off or something like that and they where going on and on and on about how to lose weight.

This is the official Jerry D Guide to lossing weight. 

1. Eat less by less I mean fewer calories.  You can eat all the green beans you want you're not going to get fat off them.
2. Move more. 
3 Eat less and move more.

End of book.  I could replace an entire section on dieting in Barnes and noble or Amazon with my book.  Only troubles are.  a.  I just told you the entire book, and b.  It is too short. 

I suppose I could come up with some fluff, but then my book wouldn't different from all the other books. 

So here is my weightloss book.

1 eat less
2 move more
3 eat less and move more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also and completely unrealted, do i say I have no written my book or i wrote my book.  This is only a sort of whimsical question.

I am drafting a letter and do not know if i say " I have not spoke with him before" or "I have not spoken with him before"  Both sound stupid to me.

No comments: