jerry's search

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

foiled!

This morning I was getting ready for work and learned that I didn't have any clean pants. Well, when I say learned that really isn't true, It was more I had to face the fact that I didn't clean any pants, and last night when I got home from work and in my best mr. rogers, changed out of my work pants and into my cargo shorts. I knew at that point I didn't have any clothing, but to rectify the situation would have required me to take action.

That is clearly not what I wanted to do, so this morning when I was facing the fact that none of my not denim not cargo shorts leg coverings where in a condition to wear to work, I thought to myself, "self this little black pencil skirt is clean."  So I ask the wife is I have the legs for this.

She says you have the legs for it, but you don't have the adam's apple for it.  Damn, my simple solution to my self created dilema was shot down, simply becuase I have an adam's apple. That sucks.  I don't even think it is noticable one, i suppose if i was cross dressing, someone would say that is a dude, look he has an adam's apple.

Which got me to thinking, who do cross dressers thinnk they're fooling?  I mean even if you don't have an adams apple and you can tuck the junk with best of them, you still have man hands.  I have tiny little hands, but there is no denying they're man hands.  My fingers are short and stubby, not long and elegent. Even women with smaller hands than me, seem to have much longer fingers, I am fairly certain the average dudes, finger length to hand size ratio is different than the same ratio on non-men.  I could be wrong who knows.

Anyway had my pencil skirt plan not been shot down, i am curious.  If you wear a pencil skirt can you wear man socks and men shoes or do you have to get heals and hose?  I mean I know heals would make my calves look sausy but I don't know they're appropriate.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Considering my home town, I've seen just about everything - man hands, adam's apples, man feet, man shoulders - in a pencil skirt.

Beej said...

I don't know, Jerr. My hands look like a carbon copy of my Dad's hands. I can barely tell them apart. I've always been a little self conscious about it too.

Also...Do NOT wear a skirt. Please.

Adam said...

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....you really just gotta stick with what my girlfriend does...those hippie skirts are much more comfortable. Personally, I prefer a kilt and a fake accent.