jerry's search

Custom Search

Thursday, January 14, 2010

news sucks

This morning I was getting dressed and I was listening to the news.  I think it was HLN but it may have been any of them, as my wife, likes to change up which news show we put on in the morning, I will for the post pretend it was fox, becuase well, FOX sucks the most.

So there was a reporter standing a street somewhere in Haiti.  And dude actually said something similar to this.  Do you hear that women wailing in the background, she has just learned her son has died, cut to women in tears, wailing.

WTF is that, I do not need to see that to understand the devistation in Haiti.  I mean I don't understand it, and I doubt any of us in the US do.  But what the hell is wrong with people that exploit other people's sorrow?  This didn't make me more informed, it didn't make me want to watch the channel more, it turned my stomache, that is all it did.





 

No comments: