jerry's search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 16, 2010

haiti, weightloss, and updates in general

First off the Haiti thing, sucks, and I don't think the news should ignore it, but at somepoint the saturation is overwhelming.  That being said, here are things I am thankful for today, Colorado was not hit by an Earthquake.  I can afford to have a laptop and high speed internet access, so i can share my thoughts with the world, although, I know only a handful of folks come accross this.

I would like to do more but I can't, but if you haven't given anything to them, you can donate $5.00 to Yele Haiti by texting Yele to 501501.

Or You can text “HAITI” to 90999 to donate $10 to American Red Cross relief for Haiti.

Or if you have more donate the old fashioned way, Anyway the point is I am thankful I can donate, and don't need donations.  However there will likely come a time when I do need help from someone, and I don't think I can reasonably expect help from anyone if I do nothing.  Does that make sense?
Completely unrelated, but at the end of September, first of October I was in DC and we had some photos taken, I realized my melon was massive and my girth was well girthy.

SO that is about 3 weeks in October, 4 in nov and December and 2 into Jan.  That is 13 weeks, which fits in nicely with my 13 lbs of weightloss, If i keep that clip up I'll be back to my old high school weight in time for my 20 year reunion, I have seriously got to start working on the mullett now if i am going to bring sexy back.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I totally believe in karma - not that that's why I donate to charity and rescue efforts (in case "somebody" is reading this)

A pound a week. Sounds like a healthy plan. The mullet... uh...